- Swivel for passenger seat and drivers seats – check passenger for squeak/rattle
- New wiring for all lights
Additional Work Needed
I have tried to organize these by priority. I am open to hearing any suggestions you may have.
- Complete the Pantry area electrical panel and organize it better. I did not have proper swaging tools to make the required cables.
- Create a track sliding system for the Dometic portable top load fridge. Alternative: Install a Vitrofugio fridge into pantry with microwave above and electrical panel/storage below.
- Install solar panels with Victron Controller.
- Install proper inverter.
- Try to use the the CTEK controller but not a requirement.
- Wire the shore power so that the CTEK Battery charger (located to the left of the bench) can be used.
- Completion of electrical switches with MORE convenient locations. I can provide a wiring diagram for this.
- House AC electrical system installed. Wiring is already installed to bring power from back left of van to pantry and then to sink base.
- Grey water outisde and fresh water inside tanks installed. Water pump and sink already installed. Tanks to have drains at bottom for easy maintenance.
- Insulation or heating for the tanks to be either installed or planned for to allow for winter camping.
- Bench seat rebuilt behind the drivers seat with storage for a Thetford Curve toilet. Seating to be more ergonomic and to allow for possible additional bunk and storage
- Better microwave – possibly https://www.amazon.com/Counter-Rotary-Microwave-WCM660B-Westinghouse/dp/B00BGTO1WC/ref=sr_1_3?crid=2P524TUFLHXCU&keywords=600+watt+microwave+oven&qid=1568487846&s=gateway&sprefix=600+watt+microwave%2Caps%2C141&sr=8-3
- Additional roof fan
- Plug holes in floor
Optional additional work
- Table for the bench that can be setup and removed easily – swivel arm.
- Upgrade stereo (see link) Amplifier for the stereo and a subwoofer – already wired behind drivers seat
- Van Compass suspension parts.
- Axle (is it limited slip?)
- Replace the tires with snow rates tires (if work can be done for this winter.)
- Interior space heater powered by gasoline – this is usually mounted under the front passenger seat.
Interior Finishing Notes
These following are all items that are a low priority
- I would like to see the bands of trim wood used for finishing off the ceiling.
- Sliding doors for under the sink and maybe a door for pantry/closet.
- Floor covering, sand is getting under rubber Matt between seats and back, and will be impossible to get out.
- Cover wires andback of shelves – material I have been using is this
Optional – Roof and Exterior Solar Notes
Ladder for back
Rack for Roof – ALU RACK
Mount two 170 or 180 watt panels to this down the middle or to one side.
Solar Panel Design – grape now supplies this same size in 180w