Additional Work Needed
I have tried to organize these by priority. I am open to hearing any suggestions you may have.
- Complete the Pantry area electrical panel and organize it better. I did not have proper swaging tools to make the required cables.
- Create a track sliding system for the Dometic portable top load fridge. Alternative: Install a Vitrofugio fridge into pantry with microwave above and electrical panel/storage below.
- Plan for eventual installation on the roof of either Flexible (preferred) or fixed solar panels to be installed later and wired to the CTEK controller.
- Completion of electrical switches with convenient locations. I can provide a wiring diagram for this.
- House AC electrical system installed. Wiring is already installed to bring power from back left of van to pantry and then to sink base.
- Grey water and fresh water tanks installed under the van near the sink. Water pump and sink already installed. Tanks to have drains at bottom for easy maintenance.
- Insulation or heating for the tanks to be either installed or planned for to allow for winter camping.
- Bench seat installed behind the drivers seat with storage for a pull out toilet.
- Swivel for passenger seat and drivers seats
Optional additional work
- Table for the bench that can be setup and removed easily – possible storage at the end of the sink cabinet.
- Lift the van.
- Replace the tires with snow rates tires (if work can be done for this winter.)
- Interior space heater powered by gasoline or propane – this is usually mounted under the front passenger seat.
- Space for portable generator
- Amplifier for the stereo and a subwoofer – already wired behind drivers seat
Interior Finishing Notes
I would like to see the trim wood used for finishing off the ceiling.
Also there is a small space behind driver seat maybe a small cabinet could fit for either car box stuff or toiletries…..
Sliding doors for under the sink would be a finished look. Maybe a door for pantry/closet.
Floor covering, sand is getting under rubber Matt between seats and back, and will be impossible to get out.
Sliding system for bikes (middle compartment)
Optional – Roof and Exterior Solar Notes
Ladder for back
Rack for Roof – ALU RACK
Mount two 170 or 180 watt panels to this down the middle or to one side.
Solar Panel Design – grape now supplies this same size in 180w